It look like deep-fry,right?No...i grill it.I using up and bottom heat.Actually the recipe is bake in oven. If bake, the skin not so crispy.So i try grill.It came out like deep-fry.The skin so crispy.The sesame so fragrant.
Go with the dipping sauce....Yummy .... Yummy......
6 pieces chicken wings ( mid-joint with wing tip )
50g fish paste
50g minced pork
1tsp chili (chopped)
2pieces water chestnut (chopped)
1/2tbsp corn flour
1/2tsp fish sauce
1/2cup corn flour for coating
1 egg white (beaten)
some sesame seeds
Dipping sauce (Mixed)
1clove garlic (chopped)
1tsp fish sauce
1tsp lime juice
2 chilli padi
- Debone mid-joint of chicken wings. ( No body help me to take the camera,so i can not post how to debone the chicken wing.)
- Mix fish paste,minced pork,chilli,water chestnut,fish sauce,corn flour and pepper.Stir well until mixture is firmed.
- Stuff chicken wings with the above mixture.
- Coat chicken wings with corn flour,then dip into egg white and coat with sesame seeds.
- Bake the chicken wings in preheated oven at 220'c for 25 or golden colour.Or grill using up and bottom heat.
- Serve with the dipping sauce.