This is another desserts or snack you can find at Kota Bharu.At restaurant they will serve like mine,put the jelly in coconut shell.You also can find it at road side and they sell the jelly in a small plastic containers.
Wendy told me that this agar-agar is a bit wobbly.Children will love it.Like eating pudding.
It very refreshing desserts especially in hot weather....
I'm using this agar-agar powder.For me this is the best agar-agar powder.
Here is the recipe :
1/2 pack agar-agar powder
10 cup of coconut water from 3 large young coconut
1 cup of sugar
coconut meat from the coconut
- Use a large pot,put all the ingredients in and mix well.
- Use high heat and let boil until the sugar is dissolved.Remember always stir it if not the agar-agar powder will stick on the pot.You can taste the mixture,if not enough sweet you can add some sugar.
- Turn to medium low heat and let it boil for 2 min.
- Turn off the heat and put in the coconut meat.
- Pour mixture in the coconut shell and let it cool before put in fridge.
- Serve cool.
I am submitting this post to Malaysia Food Fest ,Kelantan month
hosted by My Kitchen Snippets