Here is the recipe :
Pie crust :180g flour
90g cold unsalted butter
40g icing sugar
1/2 egg,at room temperature
- Finely dice the butter.
- Mix the flour and icing sugar together.Add diced butter to the dry ingredients.Knead with your fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Pour in egg and mix well until become a dough.
- Leave it rest in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough thin.Press the dough into the pie pan.
- Prick holes with fork.Line the crust with baking paper and put baking bean or rice
insideon the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180'c for 10 minutes.Leave it to cool.
Filling :400g purple sweet potato,peeled
3tbsps condensed milk
- Slice sweet potato thinly and steam until soft.Mash it while still hot.
- Add the remaining filling ingredients and stir well.
- Put in the filling on the pie crust.
- Bake in preheated oven 180'c for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some icing sugar on top as garnish.
- Slice and serve.