My Blog List

Friday, 1 February 2013

Malaysia Food Fest-Negeri Sembilan Month Round Up

So fast come to February.MFF-Negeri Sembilan Month come to the end.Here I will like to Thank you to Wendy give me this chance to host for Negeri Sembilan.Not forget Thank you to all who have try up some Negeri Sembilan dish.
I know everyone is very busy in January because of Chinese New Year.Everyone busy with baking.I feel so happy that you still spend some time to join this month MFF.
I learn a lot in this Malaysia Food Fest.I hope more people will know Malaysia more through food.I also hope everyone have enjoy the fun.I very enjoy...hahaha.....

Here is the round up....

Peng of Peng's Kitchen
 
 
Mich of Piece of Cake
 
 
BeeBee of Honey Bee Sweets
 
Gertrude of MY Kitchen Snippets
 
 
 Christine Choy of Food @ Home Sweet Home
 
Kelly Siew of Kelly Siew Cooks
 
Lena of Frozen Wings
 
 WendyinKK of Table for 2....or more
 
 
 WendyinKK of Table for 2....or more
 
 
 WendyinKK of Table for 2....or more
 
 
WendyinKK of Table for 2....or more
Seremban Beef Noodles

Christine Choy of Food @ Home Sweet Home
Hakka Mee

Christine Choy of Food@Home Sweet Home
Fried Fish with Chillies

 Alice of I Love,I Cook,I Bake
Seremban Hakka Mee

Alice of I Love,I Cook,I Bake
Fried Fish With Chillies


 BeeBee of Honey Bee Sweets
Seremban Siew Pau


 Alan Goh of Travellingfoodies
Rendang Daging Rembau


Doreen/Mui Mui of My Little Favourite Diy
Siew Pau (Roastes Bun)
 
 
Cindy of Yummy Little Cooks
 
 
 Hody Loh of Cook 4 You & Me
 
 
 Hody Loh of Cook 4 You & Me
 
 
Hody Loh of Cook 4 You & Me
 
Thank you.......
MFF will have a break on February 2013 because of Chinese New Year.
See you again on March 2013 for Johor month.Hosted by Annie of Annielicious Food
 
 
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR AND
GONG XI FATT CHAI.........



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and rounding them up. Looking forward to your participations on the Kelantan state :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good round up! Hakka Mee definitely the most popular! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hody,

    Clearly that Hakka Mee and Siew Pau are the most popular food to cook for this event. I'm quite hopeless with Malaysian cuisine cooking and sorry that I didn't participate this round :(

    You did very well in hosting this event and do you want to host Little Thumbs Up choosing the theme ingredient you want to cook for 2 weeks. Please email me at Zoebakeforhappykids@gmail.com if you are interested. Cheers!

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Hody for hosting N9. I'm really nervous now. Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete