My Blog List

Monday, 20 February 2012

Crumpets

Crumpets....It is a English bread.Soft inside.It not bake inside the oven but pan-fry.I love it very much.You can serve it in many way.I love to eat with butter and honey.Taste so yummy.......


I also serve it with my big breakfast.I think it not call breakfast,it brunch.Because once i finish cooking it already 11am.I using 2 hours to prepared this big brunch.Hahaha....Look yummy,right?


 Can serve with smoke salmon.Taste good too.This is my tea time snack.

Ingredients
recipe source :Daily Delicious

250ml milk
200g plain flour
1tsp yeast
1tsp sugar
1/2tsp salt
vegetable for frying

Method 

Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl.Cover and leave to double in volume.For about 30 minutes.


Put a large frying pan over a moderate heat.Add some vegetable oil and place a greased pan rings in the pan.
Spoon the crumpet mixture into the rings.
Allow the underside to cook slowly.


 Repeat with the remaining mixture.


Then serve it.


No comments:

Post a Comment