This is must eat everytime I go to Cameron Highlands.Now it can buy at some big supermarket.No need wait go to Cameron Highlands only can have this yummy and crisp snack.
It also easy to make.
Try it and I can sure your family will love it.
Here is the recipe....
recipe source : Table for 2....or more
200g fresh daylily buds ( 1 packet )
200-250g oyster mushroom
Oil for frying
150g rice flour
50g all purpose flour
1tsp baking powder
some salt or chicken stock powder
- Wash lily buds and oyster mushroom and let it dry up.
- Mix all the batter ingredients and let it sit for 30 min.
- Heat up oil in wok.
- Mix the lily buds and oyster mushroom in batter and put into hot oil one by one.
- Fry until lightly golden and crispy.
- Serve warm with chilli sauce.
I am submitting this post to Malaysia Food Fest ,Pahang month
hosted by WendyinKK of Table for 2....or more